Welcome to this week’s Favorite Five – a short and sweet post where I share five things I love!
This week’s list has a bit of a holiday flare to it! I prefer to ease into Christmastime by adding a few decorations to our home here and there (we won’t do the tree until after Thanksgiving) and playing classical Christmas music – which I don’t tire of as easily I do the traditional lyrical songs played on the radio! (Let me be honest, I can only take so much Mary did you know? and Christmas Shoes. Like, I’m actually good with not hearing them at all. Ever again.)
- Tazo Dessert Delights Tea – These teas are exactly that – delightful. I’ve gotten into the habit of having a cup mid-afternoon and then again after we put the kids to bed. I’ll usually add a splash of Nutpod Creamer to mine, too. In addition to Amazon, I’ve found them on the shelves at Target and Kroger, too!
- Dewdrop Battery Twinkle Lights – I’m 1000% convinced everything is better with tiny twinkle lights. They add the smallest bit of sparkle and a whole heap of charm to your space without being overwhelming and gaudy. (Sidenote: the faux swag is at Target right now and I’m also loving it!)
- Spotify Play List: Christmas Peaceful Piano – This is a good one, gals! I turn it on every morning while I’m having my coffee and quiet time. It’s peaceful and soothing and adds a subtle touch of holiday ambience.
- Hearth and Hand Measuring Cups – I just started another round of FWTFL, so I’m being a little more conscientious about getting the right balance of whole foods into my diet. I love these little bowls for portioning out my snacks. And, they’re REAL cute. Form and function all in one!
- Balloons Over Broadway – This book! If you haven’t borrowed it or bought it yet, I highly encourage you to do so. It tells the story of how a puppeteer came to create the balloons for the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade. The illustrations are beautiful and I love the story. It’s perfect for your classroom or home library. (If you’re a teacher, I have a matching activity set that pairs well with it, too! Super easy to add in before Thanksgiving break!)
This post uses affiliate links for the convenience of the reader. Should you make a purchase via one of the links shared within this post, I will make a small commission. This will not affect the price of your purchase and helps support The Inspired Apple.
JOIN THE INSPIRED APPLE NOW
These FREE resources are an instant download upon a confirmed subscription.