Happy Friday! Welcome to this week’s Favorite Five – a short and sweet post where I share five things I love.
Here’s what I’m crushing on this week…
- Aerie + Abercrombie – Yes, it’s like I’m seventeen again. For real, though, I am LOVING revisiting these stores lately. Their clothes are on-trend and the price point isn’t ridiculous, especially because they are constantly running sales or offering discount coupons and codes. They’re worth a second look if you haven’t visited since your high school days either. (Sweater below from Aerie!)
- Cheetah Print Nickel + Suede Earrings – Literally wearing them as often as I can. LOVE.
- Baby Shower Prep – My little sister is having TWINS in December (if not a touch sooner!) and we’re celebrating her with a Tea for Two themed shower this weekend. Also, she’s naming them Emme and Eli and I’m basically smitten already.
- Fall Weather – It’s here! Finally! And, I’m embracing it! From delicious recipes to oversized sweaters to moody playlists – I am loving this season. (If you’re a teacher, you should for SURE check out this Halloween-themed post, grab this FREE pumpkin directed drawing activity, and do some of these activities before October is over!
- Monster Cookies – They were a staple from my childhood and often delivered to my elementary school teachers when my mom made a batch. I made them for our small group this past week and they are delightful little (BIG) monsters 😉
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.