I am loving this season of transition from summer to fall. September is the space in the year where you can settle into the swing of the school year before the holiday craziness descends in mid-October and doesn’t let up until the first of January. I am here to fully embrace any opportunity to slip into leggings and a cozy sweater, connect over a warm beverage, and light a candle that smells spicy and rich. The cooler temps and cloudy skies in Kentucky are even a welcomed change from the unbearable heat we’ve been dealing with for the better part of the last month. I even feel like food and drinks taste better in cooler weather.
Anyway, grab something warm – a sweater, a blanket, some tea – and enjoy my Fave Five this week…
- OLD SCHOOL ADIDAS SNEAKS – 100% obsessed with these babies. I have the ice purple/light granite style and they’re just so comfortable and stylish. Perfect for running errands, heading to the gym, or even date night. So many options.
- COFFEE CLOUD AT STARBUCKS – This beverage helps me endure a low carb day with ease. Ask for a Venti blended iced Americano with two pumps of sugar free vanilla and a splash of heavy cream. Definite potential for a skeptical face from your barista or even refusal to make it. BUT, if you can find a barista who’s willing to give it a try, it . is. delightful. Like you’re sipping on a cloud made of coffee when done right. Promise.
- OLD NAVY MID-RISE RAW EDGE ROCKSTAR ANKLE JEANS – Stop reading this post and go buy a pair. They’re stretchy in all the right places, super slimming, and on trend this fall season. The raw ankle and distressing appears more natural than manufactured, which I appreciate. I’m 5’9″ and wear a Tall Size Four, for reference.
- FWTFL – Still obsessed. Honestly, the best fitness/nutrition program I’ve ever tried and the longest I’ve ever stuck to anything related to either. If you’re not familiar THIS POST, THIS POST, and THIS POST tell my experience with it. Or, if you just need some healthy recipes to incorporate into your life THIS POST has a free printable with 25 of my go-tos.
- OVER THE RHINE ON PANDORA – This station is sooooooooo perfect for fall. I play it while I work or at home while I’m sipping coffee or fixing dinner. It’s moody and soothing. A great life soundtrack for fall.
This post contains affiliate links for the convenience of the reader. Should you choose to make a purchase after clicking through a link, I will earn a commission. This will not affect your purchase or purchase price. Cookies may track your purchases for up to 30 days after visiting.