Who else is embracing October with big, wide, loving arms?! This girl is! Dear Mother Nature is still all summer and sunshine, but I know there will be a day all too soon where I long for days in the 80s, so I’m just going to roll with it – tank tops and all.
Here are some of my favorites this week…
- Candy Corn and Peanuts – Either you love them or you don’t. I’m 100% all in for this combination and cannot keep them in the house on the regular during this season because…well…no self-control. #honesty
- My Teacher Tote – This bag is still the bees knees and I’m for sure that every teacher can benefit from one. It carries absolutely everything – from my laptop to several notebooks to pens to my planner to my lunch. THERE IS A BUILT-IN INSULATED LUNCHBOX, Y’ALL. Rumor has it, they’ve just released new colors, too!
- The Last 90 Days – So, you know how October through December is essentially eat-and-drink-all-the-things season? From Halloween candy to holiday parties to Thanksgiving feasts to bowl parties, it’s so easy to “wait for the new year” to maintain (or become) that better version of yourself. So, Rachel and Dave Hollis started The Last 90 Days as an initiative to encourage everyone to stay on track the last three moths of the year, so that you’ll start the new year already working toward your best you! Love it! Here’s their list of must-dos for the #last90days.
- The Dollywood Dreammore Resort – We surprised the kiddos with a three day stay in Pigeon Forge, TN this past weekend and the Dreammore never fails to meet our expectations. They’re one of the most family-friendly places I’ve visited and my kids absolutely adore it. From the in-room bunkbeds to the swimming hole to the delicious southern food and hospitality, it was all well-received by our fam!
- The Candy Corn Bandit – Since we started this list with candy corn, let’s round it out nicely and finish with candy corn, too! If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you must check out all the fun I’ve had with The Candy Corn Bandit in the past! Learn more HERE!
This post contains affiliate links for the convenience of the reader. Should you choose to make a purchase after clicking through a link, I will earn a commission. This will not affect your purchase or purchase price. Cookies may track your purchases for up to 30 days after visiting.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.